Before the show
- Register for the event via our ticketing website. One purchase provides access to the event for your entire household.
- Immediately upon checking out, you will receive a receipt by email.
- You will receive another email that contains the link to view the event 24 hours before the premiere.
- For example, if a screening begins at 7 p.m. on April 18, you will receive the link at 7 p.m. on April 17.
- You will receive a reminder email one hour before showtime; this email also includes the link to view the performance or film.
If you purchase your ticket less than 24 hours before the premiere, your receipt will contain the link to view the event.
Important information about email
Because essential information is communicated by email, it is important to double-check that there are no typos in the email address you provide when checking out. You may also wish to add email@example.com to your address book to help ensure none of our messages wind up in your spam folder. If you use Gmail, look for our emails both in your primary inbox and under the “promotions” tab.
At the appointed time, simply click the link provided by email and enjoy the show on your screen, from the comfort of your own home.
Viewing on demand
Some of our offerings allow for on-demand viewing for a period after the premiere ends. In this case, for example, a 90 minute show that begins at 7 p.m. will run until 8:30 p.m. If you join at 7:45, you will be joining the show live in progress. You can watch from the beginning anytime from 8:30 p.m. until the viewing window (indicated on each event’s webpage) expires.
Why are some performances available to watch for longer than others?
The performers and production companies we partner with set the terms of how long we may share their production online. In most cases, it is a total of either 26 or 48 hours.
Some performers are embracing the pandemic as a way to innovate live performance in the digital space, and these events are strictly appointment viewing with no on-demand option. This season at the Williams Center, those performers are Manual Cinema and The Civilians.
Can I purchase a ticket after the show has begun?
Yes! For events with an on-demand option, tickets remain on sale after the 7 p.m. start time. Typically, tickets remain available until two hours before the end of the viewing period (e.g., sales close at 5 p.m. for a show that will be taken offline at 7 p.m.).
We’ve found that most issues are resolved easily:
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- Refresh the page. You may need to quit and restart your browser or otherwise clear the cache.
- Check that both the video player and the computer are not muted, and that your computer’s sound output is set to your preferred speakers or headphones.
If none of that works, contact us and we’ll do our best to help. Our ticket office staff is available by phone at 610-330-5009 and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All times indicated are in the Eastern Time zone.